Need an Apostille from the U.S.?

Need an Apostille from the U.S.?

Rely on the U.S. expert companies who will get your documents legalized for use abroad.

Public documents, such as birth certificates, judgments, patents or notarial attestations of signatures, frequestly need to be useed abroad. However, before a public document can be used in a foreign country other than the one that issued it, its origin mus often be authenticated, or legalized. This process involves officials of the country where the document was issued as well as the foreign Embassy or Consulate of the country where the document is to be used.

Here are just a few examples of the situations when the authentication of documents is required:

- individuals relocating to another country to work or for personal reasons;

- teachers teaching ESL in forign schools;

- submitting a Power of Attorney to manage property in a foreign country;

- companies expanding their business into foreign countries, opening branches and representative offices.

The most common types of documents submitted for authentication and legalization in the U.S. include:

  • powers of attorney
  • patents and patent applications
  • trademarks
  • certificate of free sale
  • certificate of origin
  • certificate of assignment
  • certificate of analysis
  • deeds of assignment
  • Certificate to Foreign Government
  • Certificate of a Pharmaceutical Product
  • Food and Drug (FDA) Administration Documents
  • Department of Health and Human Services Documents
  • distributorship agreements
  • bylaws
  • corporate documents, such as:
    • articles of incorporation
    • merger agreements
    • certificates of amendment
  • marriage licenses
  • birth certificates
  • death certificates
  • certificate of naturalization
  • shipping documents (commercial invoice and certificate of origin)
  • records required for adoption of non-U.S. citizen children
  • certificates of non-marital status
  • references and job certification
  • FBI Fingerprint or Police Report
  • U.S. Department of Justice Document
  • Documents issued by the US District Court
  • school records, including:
    • diplomas
    • transcripts
    • letters relating to degrees